Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Texas Christmas Extravaganza...

... is over. Its been a blast. On Saturday we went to my Nana and Papa's house for a traditional (in our family) Christmas feast - pizza. Yum. And then presents, followed by dessert and Texas State Championship Football at my Uncle Scott's and Aunt Margaret's house.

Then Christmas eve with Mom, Dad and Cara. And Christmas morning - Santa never fails. This year his elves were hard at work converting some classic Godzilla films to DVD :

Godzilla Raids Again and Mothra vs. Godzilla.












Cool.

I also got some cool new books, which I'll put on my "Currently Reading" list once I get started on them.

On Christmas afternoon we went to my Mammaw and Grandpa's house in Ranger - we ate turkey and dressing. Yum. And had more presents. Woohoo!

And today I rounded things off with a trip to the stockyards. I rode one of those electric bucking bulls - briefly. Quang caught it on digital camera, and you'll probably see it here soon.

That's it for now.

3 comments:

See-Dub said...

From Ryan:
I had fun at Mc. Donalds with you, Adam, me, and Papa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

You and my dad need to get together and play games some night next week.

P.S. I hope you had a great time at McDonalds!

Chris said...

Yes, McDonalds was fun - we should make a tradition of it. Minus the birds.

Video games, huh? All right - just let me know when!