Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Montreal Pictures

As promised, though late, some pictures from my trip to Montreal:

















Me on a bridge overlooking the area I was staying in. The pale complexion is an illusion due to the bright camera flash. Really. I swear.
















Meg traipsing through a Montreal neighborhood.

Note the characteristic Montreal-style apartment buildings lining the road, with external stairs --- great fun in the icy months!









Jeans Jeans Jeans - a jungle of jeans.






More pictures to come.

In other news, it snowed today in Northampton - winter has finally hit. The charm of snow has worn off. I want to go back to Texas and hang Christmas lights in my shorts.

2 comments:

See-Dub said...

Hey, Chris! We can't wait to see you this week!

Utopian Yuri said...

"I want to go back to Texas and hang Christmas lights in my shorts."

nice ambiguity there. you should use it for teaching ling 201.