Thursday, December 13, 2007

Snow Day!!!

So it started snowing this morning. And it kept snowing. And snowing. And snowing. At this point I think there is over 6 inches, with no signs of letting up. There is a severe weather warning across southern Massachusetts.

The university was closed due to the snow, so I finally have a chance to get some work done! I've already finished my statistics project and proofread and commented on a friend's abstract. With any luck I'll get all the other immediately do-able outstanding work done tonight, so it'll be off my mind as I go into the weekend.

Let's hope the weather lets up before Tuesday - otherwise my trip home might get delayed.

2 comments:

See-Dub said...

Your trip home delayed? We'll have to change the words a bit: Let it stop! Let it stop! Let it stop!

See you soon!

Anonymous said...

wow! You got it before we did! Unusual. anyway, hopefully I'll see you Tuesday!